Pioneer Takeover Attendee Listing! - Post here if you are going!

slingshot48

slingshot48

Go Gators!!
Lifetime Member
Jul 22, 2018
East TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mine must be still on its way.......

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea may have to do that and I forgot someone said there are trails goin from hotel to RRB
I'd like to leave my trailer and 700 at RRB as well. Kinda nervous about leaving that stuff at Comfort Inn. I know a bunch of people did it this fall but I've heard stories from years back.....
Its a easy trail from the hotel to RRB or you can take the road with your rig. There is plenty of truck parking in a field beside the hotel. With the takeover going on there will be about 20 trucks or so paarked there. I left mine there all weekend with my fourwheeler on the trailer and never worried about it. As far as the rigs they were lined up on the front curb right in front of the main entrance where there are cameras.

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its a easy trail from the hotel to RRB or you can take the road with your rig. There is plenty of truck parking in a field beside the hotel. With the takeover going on there will be about 20 trucks or so paarked there. I left mine there all weekend with my fourwheeler on the trailer and never worried about it. As far as the rigs they were lined up on the front curb right in front of the main entrance where there are cameras.
Sounds good to me. Not gonna worry about it too much, I figure it's about like small town home where nothing gets messed with and keys are in all my stuff so I can find the damn things

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!