Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Officially 8 days.
  • Ordered some bad ass feather flags today. Not sure they will arrive in time. I shipped them to the campground!
  • Got some giveaways from @RB3offroad today. 1 set of spacers for 4/136, 1 set for 4/110, and a set of door bushings, hat, and some stickers.
  • T-shirt order is officially out of time. I will have about 3 dozen various sizes for sale.
  • Still waiting on my whips and a new handheld radio.
  • Got to get my spare tire mounted.
  • Lots of $hit to get packed.
  • 2 more days of work left then I'm free...
Times a running out!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Might actually do a little packing Thurs. Mainly spare parts and tools. Coming alone this year so more room for stuff lol. Gotta put first coat of paint on sliders and extender. That should keep me busy til time for work.

Reactions: markie and sharp
J

JTW

Just walked in from the shop... started at 8pm... between clients and trying to get s*** done.... time is getting sparse! Never fails.... I could sit on my thumbs for 6 months and the SECOND I have something else going on BAM!! Business gets busy... guess I need to schedule more adventures!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just walked in from the shop... started at 8pm... between clients and trying to get s*** done.... time is getting sparse! Never fails.... I could sit on my thumbs for 6 months and the SECOND I have something else going on BAM!! Business gets busy... guess I need to schedule more adventures!
Same here! I keep hearing. I need you here this day. Lol sorry not happening . Not to mention the anticipation is getting heavy and I'm not very productive anyhow

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same way here at work - slow until right before I leave... something will pop up next week while I am gone but I am trying to take care of everything I can think of now...

Same here! I keep hearing. I need you here this day. Lol sorry not happening . Not to mention the anticipation is getting heavy and I'm not very productive anyhow

Anticipation is the right word ... I already feel like I am forgetting something lol

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You did....i forget what you forgot...but now its forgotten..forever.
Dang it... not again

On a positive note - it is looking up and these guys usually over forecast precipitation

Partly cloudy has been changing to Mostly sunny

Upload 2018 4 12 8 25 40

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Reactions: JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aint no place I'd rather be...

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We went for a short ride on the place across the road. (We can't go more than a couple days without our evening ride.)
Then home in time to wash and detail Sparky before our Saturday departure.
20180412 194523
Let's get this thing started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!