500 Suicide doors!

P

pioneerlynn

May 17, 2014
I was looking at pictures in the gallery.... And I am not so sure about the Suicide doors? I think Honda messed up there.
However, I do like the netting that is hooked to the door so you don't have to unhook it every time like the 700.
What do you think about the door?

(insert picture of suicide door)

How do you attach a picture?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Works well with the net but I hate the net, I don't ride in a way to need it...that said once our kids are big enough to ride the nets are going back on.

P

pioneerlynn

May 17, 2014
Well. Been thinking. A set of doors like they make for the rzr's would look good. But I'm sure that's several years down the road. Anyone want to do some custom work?

pipefighter577

pipefighter577

Nov 20, 2013
Ohio
I would rather have the suicide doors I think. For some reason every time I get in my pioneer 700-4 I reach for the front of the door like it's a suicide door.

Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
The doors work pretty dang good. I rolled the net down and held them with Velcro cable ties for when I'm riding easy, hunting, or with adults. I just roll em back up when the kiddos are coming along or running hard trail. The door design has been real comfortable too.

S

slacker

Feb 21, 2015
after owning a rhio with regular opening doors I much prefer these, and the latches are very well thought out, I did pull the nets off as soon as I got it home from the dealer...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!