Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Anyone want to meet up Saturday? Been there a dozen times yet I still get turned around. Best trail is the unmarked trail along the beaver pond!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Oh.. if there is a P500 owner interested....
I'll pay your way in if you come. But you have to let me drive some and take lost of pictures.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone who is familiar with Carolina Adventure World give it a quick review?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Can anyone who is familiar with Carolina Adventure World give it a quick review?
Yes, Easy.
They have started to block all the good spots. The entire back right corner was awesome. They closed it down last time I was there. You would have no problem doing the entire (marked) system in turf mode. There is a off trail by the beaver pond that is challenging. It's just swamp and muddy. Otherwise, Its a fun system for a first timer.

Reactions: sharp and Manwell
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, Easy.
They have started to block all the good spots. The entire back right corner was awesome. They closed it down last time I was there. You would have no problem doing the entire (marked) system in turf mode. There is a off trail by the beaver pond that is challenging. It's just swamp and muddy. Otherwise, Its a fun system for a first timer.
Thanks - that's all I needed to read! No interest for me...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks - that's all I needed to read! No interest for me...
Don't get me wrong. It's a nice place to ride.
They have a mud pit. A circle bowl. Track. And a drag strip. There are some fun and technical spots with ways around them all. You should make at least one trip if your not coming from too far.

It's just I've road it all now and can get to all the good spots on a Sunday afternoon.

Staying overnight does change it up. It's fun to cruse at night no matter where I am.

Reactions: Manwell
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Not wanting to dis @Hondasxs but...
Carolina Adventure World is (I think) a good place to teach kids/novices to ride.
Mostly CAW is a collection of trails that exist only to be trails.
It's a great place to turn a kid lose to find there way around with out getting seriously lost.
Only disadvantage the how crowded it could be.
When my kids where young we found a place (in Md) where they could ride from camp.
They spent hours riding in circles kicking up dust in camp.

The camp ground at CAW is ok.
It's more just a gravel parking lot with hookups.
But it dose have a good location across from the store/restaurant.
The cabins are pretty good.
Nice location, clean and adequately appointed.

A word of advice, don't go early July.
It gets a little warm.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!