P700 700-4 vs 700-4 Deluxe

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I'm always in the mountains and have found the paddle shifters to be the best feature of the deluxe. I love being able to pick my gear on the fly, no need to even put it in MT mode, just leave it in AT and you can still change the gears.
With the use of the patle shifters do you find it to have plenty power for mounten climbing? Some of the guys that don't have the option have problems with it staying in 2nd guire and short on power to top the hill.

chapman8523

chapman8523

Mar 28, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
With the use of the patle shifters do you find it to have plenty power for mounten climbing? Some of the guys that don't have the option have problems with it staying in 2nd guire and short on power to top the hill.
Haven't had a problem yet, in fact every time I read another post about the lack of power and inability to make it up hills I find myself scratching my head.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haven't had a problem yet, in fact every time I read another post about the lack of power and inability to make it up hills I find myself scratching my head.
Me too.. I've gone up some "scary" steep hills and I get to the top and I'm thinking " what are they talking about, lack of power"...Power is not a problem...If you want something that goes 60 mph, then you have a problem, but hill climb power is no problem.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Me too.. I've gone up some "scary" steep hills and I get to the top and I'm thinking " what are they talking about, lack of power"...Power is not a problem...If you want something that goes 60 mph, then you have a problem, but hill climb power is no problem.
Thanks that is great news to hear.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea, but it's bad to look at the ground beside your S x S on a hill climb and see an ant out running you up the hill! HA! Come on give me poop about the tight woods! Just giving you silly crap about yall's P5's! I really like the P5's!:p

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea, but it's bad to look at the ground beside your S x S on a hill climb and see an ant out running you up the hill! HA! Come on give me poop about the tight woods! Just giving you silly crap about yall's P5's! I really like the P5's!:p
And that includes all y'all P 7 owners as well! HA!:p

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
P500's rock ;):):D:cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!