P700 700 A arms and ball joints

M

MattDonnell

Apr 4, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can only find lower control arms and heavy duty upper ball joints for the Honda 700. However they sell upper and lower control arms for the 1000 and heavy duty upper and lower ball joints. Does anyone know if the 1000 suspension is the same as the 700? Will the upper A arm and ball joints for the 1000 fit the 700?

C

caverat

Feb 3, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can only find lower control arms and heavy duty upper ball joints for the Honda 700. However they sell upper and lower control arms for the 1000 and heavy duty upper and lower ball joints. Does anyone know if the 1000 suspension is the same as the 700? Will the upper A arm and ball joints for the 1000 fit the 700?
ya I found the same thing. You can get anything you can dream of for the 1K not so much for the 700 very frustrating

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!