P700 700 Dash Cupholders

1950Willys

1950Willys

Apr 4, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just built my own dash mounted cupholders for my 700. I had PBR Products custom cut a dash plate so I could mount one of the voltage meters they sell. I then bought two stainless steel boat style cupholders on Ebay and bolted them to plate after bending the mounting bracket to dash's angle. I used the PBR dash plate since it is metal, they powder coat it black and they were very precise in the location I requested for the meter. My switches are in place of lower dash warning decal but there is room on main plate for those who want to do switches there. Phots are how it loo
IMG 9616
IMG 9615
ks both empty and loaded. Total cost were 45.00.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've got a PBR plate and several other of their products. I have been pleased with their service

Reactions: Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just built my own dash mounted cupholders for my 700. I had PBR Products custom cut a dash plate so I could mount one of the voltage meters they sell. I then bought two stainless steel boat style cupholders on Ebay and bolted them to plate after bending the mounting bracket to dash's angle. I used the PBR dash plate since it is metal, they powder coat it black and they were very precise in the location I requested for the meter. My switches are in place of lower dash warning decal but there is room on main plate for those who want to do switches there. Phots are how it looView attachment 222538View attachment 222539ks both empty and loaded. Total cost were 45.00.
Get a paint pen and do yourdash you will like it. Mine are done in silver.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!