P1000 700 vs 1000 frame dimensions

camopioneer

camopioneer

Sep 8, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hoping some of you gurus can chime in on this query. I'm looking at purchasing a Buyers V plow for my 1000. Problem is they don't make an undercarriage for the 1000 only for the 700. I've looked into Snowex, Boss, Western et al. They are considerably more expensive than what I've priced out on the SnowDogg. Before I order the plow, What I need to figure out is how different is the frame or simply the dimensions on a 700 versus a 1000? This way I can decide whether the subcarriage for this plow will line up on the 1000 or if I can cut/weld modify it to work for my buggy without reinventing the wheel. Thanks in advance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!