P700 7004 windshield

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Hi looking at purchasing a windshield and was wondering if anyone has a opinion or review of some of the aftermarket windshields like super atv ,dot weld,koplin,moose just to mention a few.I like the full windshield that can be folded down or flipped way up.Thanks for any input..

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Hi looking at purchasing a windshield and was wondering if anyone has a opinion or review of some of the aftermarket windshields like super atv ,dot weld,koplin,moose just to mention a few.I like the full windshield that can be folded down or flipped way up.Thanks for any input..
Hi hacksawjoe here ive got a 2piecepoly folding part #08r72-hl3-a00 took off my 700-4 and put full glass on I believe all parts are there was asking $400 but would take $350. any shipping is buyers expense in decent shape thanks in summer will take full glass off completely

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I have the tinted dot weld 1/4 inch half windshield for the price couldn't beat it, doesn't bend in wind and is tall enough to direct air flow above my head while driving

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
I have the tinted dot weld 1/4 inch half windshield for the price couldn't beat it, doesn't bend in wind and is tall enough to direct air flow above my head while driving[/QUOT

Yeah I was curious about dot weld really like the looks of it and has a good price on it.

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500

Buurma

Buurma

Jan 22, 2016
Northcoast
I have the super atv windshield and it's great. It even Came with rubber strips for the roll bar clamps so your frame doesn't get scratched

KIMG0798

Reactions: joeymt33 and allgm1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!