P1000 87, 89 or 93 octane gas?

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Y'all remember when there was talk that the government was going to mandate gunpowder that would expire?

I think putting ethanol in the fuel is another way that the government can control us. We cannot store fuel for long term.

Sorry guys, sometimes I get a little out there. :)

Sent from my iPhone while at yo mommas house.
I agree actually. That's not out there. It's like that guy who lives with his gf and they called his house unsuitable to live under the conditions because he didn't have city utilities. He had rain collection and grew his food and generator and all that. But they deemed it unlviable because they couldnt get that sweet tax off him. What's the word for that? Condemn. They condemned his house.

I live in alaska. We would literally laugh if someone came and told us that, and then ask them who proposed to remove us from our home. Rant expired.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!