Ok cool deal thank you.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
I make custom shock spacers from heavy wall aluminum pipe I had in the parts bin in my shop. First tried an inch spacer on the recall shocks, was good however I thought maybe a bit too stiff. So v 2.0's are 1/2" spacers and on lowest setting ride nice, plus if I need extra height can just turn up the shocks. Made a jig to compress the shocks so it only takes a few minutes to swap spacers.

j

B

blake

Sep 27, 2016
Woodbine ga
Ownership

1. 500
Thats my buddy's pioneer with the lift its not very tippy but when you come out a hole trying to water wheely it will tip.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
got a email today from OutKast they are tell me there 3'inch lift kit for the P-5 is $900.00 bucks I requested pictures and info on what you get for that kind of money and what else is needed cause if you go on there web site it only list the Bunker Brand utvs from Polaris there is no pioneers on there website

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
got a email today from OutKast they are tell me there 3'inch lift kit for the P-5 is $900.00 bucks I requested pictures and info on what you get for that kind of money and what else is needed cause if you go on there web site it only list the Bunker Brand utvs from Polaris there is no pioneers on there website
Lift the P5 3" and you get flat on your side for that kind of money. :D

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
Lift the P5 3" and you get flat on your side for that kind of money. :D
well I disagree its all on how you handle your SxS I have seen plenty of vehicles on there side ,on there roof ,roll down hills sunk in a lake and trust me these machines were not Honda pioneers can it happen of course it can will it happen of course it will but like anything else in life if you don't try you will never know there's always positive & negatives in life:cool:

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
well I disagree its all on how you handle your SxS I have seen plenty of vehicles on there side ,on there roof ,roll down hills sunk in a lake and trust me these machines were not Honda pioneers can it happen of course it can will it happen of course it will but like anything else in life if you don't try you will never know there's always positive & negatives in life:cool:
If I can get the money I'm pretty sure that I would put that on my P500. :);):rolleyes:

Reactions: miano248
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Or if they would like to sponsor us (ROTC) I would love to put it on my P500 and do some advertising for them.;):cool:

Reactions: miano248
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, good luck.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Post your pics here

chrisC

chrisC

Lifetime Member
Jul 4, 2015
Newfoundland, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I tipped mine over once earlier after purchase with stock wheels and tires.
Since I put on the 5+2 wheels it doesn't seem as tippy.Thats with 27" tires on,and no antisway bar..
Ill end up tipping it again I'm sure....But with the aftermarket wheels that add that 2" width each side... it sure seems better.
It seems most of the tipped over pictures I've seen have stock wheels and higher tires?
The outcast kit with 3" lift adds 4 3/4" width....
That should help some....But you better have your game on ...That's taking it to another level... Aftermarket wheels add another 4"width ...

I do realize 50" trails limit width for some ....
Always interesting to see different areas and climates,and how there are different ways of dealing with it !

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

P5bogger

P5bogger

Mar 21, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Iv had the outkast lift for month now, never had any issues and has been one of my favorite mods Iv done to my p5, paired with 31 outlaws it's unstoppable

IMG 1827 IMG 1828

P5bogger

P5bogger

Mar 21, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Holy s***! Stay on flat ground. :D
Iv never tipped it or even came close to it except when I attempted to whip it around going about 25 lol and it still didnt turn over, just came up on 2 wheels, it's still very stable

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Iv never tipped it or even came close to it except when I attempted to whip it around going about 25 lol and it still didnt turn over, just came up on 2 wheels, it's still very stable
Just sayin, you couldn't ride where we do. Careful down there.;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!