P1000 A arm gussets?

93whitese-r

93whitese-r

Lifetime Member
Aug 6, 2017
Cincinnati ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any pics of the front a arm mounts and where they break off at??trying to reinforce mine before they break on the trail

Thanks
Dave

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

I saw some pics not too long ago... maybe in Delton’s build thread?

Reactions: BWAF
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
The upper and lower of the front of the front a arms is what i braced. Delton ripped the front top off and @joeymt33 had cracked welds on the bottom front. Pretty much around the weld area in the front is where it brakes. Pretty hard driving or violent hit to get them to brake. I really wouldnt call it a weak point unless u expect them to hold up running down a creek at 20 mph hitting basketball size rocks for miles on end lol.

J

JTW

The upper and lower of the front of the front a arms is what i braced. Delton ripped the front top off and @joeymt33 had cracked welds on the bottom front. Pretty much around the weld area in the front is where it brakes. Pretty hard driving or violent hit to get them to brake. I really wouldnt call it a weak point unless u expect them to hold up running down a creek at 20 mph hitting basketball size rocks for miles on end lol.
Huh... who’d do that kinda dumb s***? Lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I agree I dont think they're a weak point unless you're gonna baja with it. Judging by the OP's pic he may be a candidate for needing the gussets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Like Stinking Creek?