P1000 P1000-5 Trail offset A Arms fitment

ccash

ccash

Oct 17, 2023
Livingston, Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I'm shopping for forward offset A-arms for my 23 Trail, and I'm seeing sort of conflicting information on fitment. I've been looking at the Super ATV arms, but their fitment guide doesn't explicitly say if they'll fit the Trail model. Maybe @SuperATV could shed some light on it? I'm not running any sort of lift, I just want to run some 4/3 wheels and 29.5" tires.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I'm shopping for forward offset A-arms for my 23 Trail, and I'm seeing sort of conflicting information on fitment. I've been looking at the Super ATV arms, but their fitment guide doesn't explicitly say if they'll fit the Trail model. Maybe @SuperATV could shed some light on it? I'm not running any sort of lift, I just want to run some 4/3 wheels and 29.5" tires.
Might want to edit the title. Someone is going to think Pioneer 500/520 as they are commonly referred to as the P5. P1k5 is what you are referring to and have it tagged into the right forum group as such at least.

The arms should fit the trail model though. There isn’t a frame difference between the Trail/Forest/Deluxe models of a given model year that I’ve heard of. @SuperATV obviously can speak for himself and the product line directly though.

Edit: title fixed already 👏🏻💪🏻

ccash

ccash

Oct 17, 2023
Livingston, Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I realized after I posted that might get confused.

I'm seeing somewhat conflicting info on a number of things with the 22+ Pioneers. It seems they may have made some frame changes. I was also looking at getting gussets but all the ones available seem to be for 2016-21. I just wanted to verify the arms would fit before forking over the cash.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I realized after I posted that might get confused.

I'm seeing somewhat conflicting info on a number of things with the 22+ Pioneers. It seems they may have made some frame changes. I was also looking at getting gussets but all the ones available seem to be for 2016-21. I just wanted to verify the arms would fit before forking over the cash.
There were some changes to the 22 models. I thought they ( @SuperATV ) released updated arms for them. But all the 22 models are the same regardless of trail/forest/deluxe. That’s what I was trying to say. Lol.

Reactions: TxDoc
ccash

ccash

Oct 17, 2023
Livingston, Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There were some changes to the 22 models. I thought they ( @SuperATV ) released updated arms for them. But all the 22 models are the same regardless of trail/forest/deluxe. That’s what I was trying to say. Lol.
They do have a note that they *won't* fit the Trail if it's lifted, so there has to be something different. It's just not listed as a model that it fits.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!