P1000m5 Offset A-arms

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Another reason is, If your married?;) Then say no more….
Just do it!!
It’s been my experience that it’s much easier to beg forgiveness than to get permission.
She did make me take a flat panel tv back once, and a month later she said ok(now it’s her idea) so I got a bigger tv than the first one. Haha, Patience is a virtue. She thinks she won that one......

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It’s been my experience that it’s much easier to beg forgiveness than to get permission.
She did make me take a flat panel tv back once, and a month later she said ok(now it’s her idea) so I got a bigger tv than the first one. Haha, Patience is a virtue. She thinks she won that one......
What u say is very true.

I was referring to is if she ever rides with him, thats the best reason to do the upgrade, it will shut the whole under her nose 😂 Cuz they complain the way the ride is stock then they start thinking rash thoughts like wanting to buy a Fire Trap Poo Poo like some on here had to do!
I put that fire out quickly if u know what I mean? 🤣 🥳

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If going the shock route, that's what I'm trying to determine, at what point is over loading pre-load? Didn't know if anyone has the same problem as me on the fourm with negative camber and what they did to fix it. I really don't want mod's to the suspension but if the toe adjustment I made doesn't fix the tire wear I can't afford this much tire wear this quick. I don't think the toe will fix it because I put a level on the tire and the camber is still to negative.
Get the front a arms first. That will defintely solve your tire wear issue

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If going the shock route, that's what I'm trying to determine, at what point is over loading pre-load? Didn't know if anyone has the same problem as me on the fourm with negative camber and what they did to fix it. I really don't want mod's to the suspension but if the toe adjustment I made doesn't fix the tire wear I can't afford this much tire wear this quick. I don't think the toe will fix it because I put a level on the tire and the camber is still to negative.
For your application you will not have to worry about too much pre load. You can level the front of your machine to factory ride height and slightly taller if you need to without worry. Cranking on it to gain lift is when you start to add any "strain" on components. There is some science and math to how to properly set pre load. From my understanding you are only trying to offset a load on the front of your machine to keep it at factory ride height. Unless you are something crazy like 500lbs or more stacked on the nose you should be perfectly fine to use pre load to set your ride height to factory height without having to get rocket science technical.

Shocks with adjustable pre load will get you to the correct factory ride height.

Adjustable A Arms will get you a properly set alignment for camber, caster, and toe.

Last edited:
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have 28’s on a bike? Deff
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!
Just givin u $hit.
We ride Side by side’s (sxs) at this level son

Yea u want the SATV arms. Message (pm) @SuperATV and he will get u a NTC 5 finger didcount.
As mentioned above, the stock arms have minimal basically no adjustment for anything above stock tires, close but somethings gonna give. Would also sugest you consider same size wheels as the fronts for the rears to help with that rubbing as well. Your better off in the long run in many ways. Goes together like milk and honey and Capitan Crunch!

They didn’t rub prior to spacer install but I also added the SATV fender well guards when I installed the spacers. I ended up taking advantage of the SATV CM discount today and ordered a set of a-arms for the front. I already upgraded the tie rods so I should be good there. If the 28” Mudder Inlaws look small after the a-arm install I’ll probably add the arched arms in the rear and bump up to a 30” tire. My biggest concern would be having to upgrade axles and possibly add portals. I REALLY don’t want to add portals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My biggest concern would be having to upgrade axles and possibly add portals. I REALLY don’t want to add portals
Doing what your gonna do, you wont have to worry about that, your fine with your stock axels, no portals needed. I have close to same set up and 30’s. One thing I will suggest, if you get the front arms, get the rears as well. Its will look a bit funky. Plus u want the added adjustments the rears give u with the fronts.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doing what your gonna do, you wont have to worry about that, your fine with your stock axels, no portals needed. I have close to same set up and 30’s. One thing I will suggest, if you get the front arms, get the rears as well. Its will look a bit funky. Plus u want the added adjustments the rears give u with the fronts.

Copy that. Thanks Rem

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I read on another thread that you ran a tune on your bike? Which one did you run and how did it help? Thanks

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I read on another thread that you ran a tune on your bike? Which one did you run and how did it help? Thanks

I dont have a bike, i have a sxs! 😂

Yes, i have a snuff tune. Its a special tune from one of our members. Only a few have one. I have it in my P1. It involves having a Talon ECU in your P1. My Talon has a Snuff tune as well, that rig was the guinea pig for his tune. Im dont think hes doing them for just anyone. Yes, made a huge difference especially the low end

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont have a bike, i have a sxs! 😂

Yes, i have a snuff tune. Its a special tune from one of our members. Only a few have one. I have it in my P1. It involves having a Talon ECU in your P1. My Talon has a Snuff tune as well, that rig was the guinea pig for his tune. Im dont think hes doing them for just anyone. Yes, made a huge difference especially the low end
Roll coal 😎

• Love
Reactions: Remington
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont have a bike, i have a sxs!

10-4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!