P1000m5 A arms

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll take an update on a sale for the SATV A-Arms for my 2017 P1k5 [mention]SuperATV [/mention] I’m about ready to pull the trigger on a full set! An incentive would be amazingly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send @SuperATV a private message and he will for sure hook you up.

Reactions: SuperATV
D

Drose807

Sep 7, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I found on "everythinghondaoffroad" where they have the front and rear set of High Clearance A Arms for $375 a set. I know this is slightly discounted so I am trying to beat that! @Scoop

I am willing to wait a bit as I live in NW PA and riding/camping season won't be until May. March has dropped more snow than any other month combined so far!

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I found on "everythinghondaoffroad" where they have the front and rear set of High Clearance A Arms for $375 a set. I know this is slightly discounted so I am trying to beat that! @Scoop

I am willing to wait a bit as I live in NW PA and riding/camping season won't be until May. March has dropped more snow than any other month combined so far!
I already have the SATV front A-Arms and ball joints, so I just need the rears.

Everything Offroad: $374.94 plus $10.95 for shipping and $23.16 sales tax = $409.06

SuperATV: $434.95 plus $0 shipping plus $23.49 sales tax MINUS $43.50 (there is a discount code in my cart - no idea where that came from!) = $414.94

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Don't forget you need to get upper and lower ball joints for the fronts.

Reactions: Smitty335
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Done. Crossing my fingers that works! @Robobrainiac
Sent! I got you buddy. Code is coming at you!

Giphy

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!