HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Here too > Started at 9 am for a 52 mile ride ...ended at 4 30 at the end of a 100 mile ride !!

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
I'm bummed today...we were going to head from Illinois to Montana tomorrow with my P500....

I talked to my buddy in Montana this morning. Good chance we will cancel out our hunt this year. He woke up to 18" of snow and they are saying it will be coming in at 2" per hour. Also looks like snow storms over 90 & 94 in the Dakotas and much of eastern Montana.

With snow that deep the elk will head 20 miles east out of our hunting area to the river valley.

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I'm bummed today...we were going to head from Illinois to Montana tomorrow with my P500....

I talked to my buddy in Montana this morning. Good chance we will cancel out our hunt this year. He woke up to 18" of snow and they are saying it will be coming in at 2" per hour. Also looks like snow storms over 90 & 94 in the Dakotas and much of eastern Montana.

With snow that deep the elk will head 20 miles east out of our hunting area to the river valley.
Dang.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!