P500 I found a 520 Moose Brown

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
NICE & Enjoy

HAVE Gray <> JUST 2 Toned <> changed the Hood to Red <> under $ 70.00 shipped.
Haven't checked on Rear Side Panels cost.

20220415 200411

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats on the new arrival.
Some on here insist that red is the fastest color, not sure about that but okay 😆.
Here's my question...if you believe red is the fastest color and you change from brown to red are you just getting artificial speed?
Kind of like a blond dying her hair brunette to look smarter. :cool::eek:🤣.

J

Johndeerex754

May 2, 2022
Clintonville
Ownership

1. 520
Left a deposit on it. Arriving late May. It’s in Moose Brown. I will sell the plastics and get a different color. Hoping to have it for Takeover! I’m excited
I stumbled upon a Grey 2022 in WI and bought it. Had to waite a couple days for pickup since it had just arrived the day before. I had just about gave up looking for one.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I stumbled upon a Grey 2022 in WI and bought it. Had to waite a couple days for pickup since it had just arrived the day before. I had just about gave up looking for one.
yea I had called prolly 25 dealers and I found a couple I could of purchased already and had machine here but I refused paying 2500 above msrp in fees....The one I found are charging honda's destination fee but I can live with that....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!