Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
EE8F9AE3 9566 45EC BC8A 872CF9BDF188

J

JTW

And to prove how ignorant our govt leaders have been, they have allowed even MORE mooslums in here than we had before 9/11.
One of the thing that makes our country great is the freedom of religion. While I fully understand where you’re coming from. It’s not fair to simplify it as such. I don’t care your religion if you assimilate to our culture, values and way of life. People once came here to be Americans. There is the issue... immigrants now are coming here for the benefits and not the American Dream of contributing and furthering your country! “Ask not what your country can do for you.. ask what you can do for your country!” That should be the foundation of belief for all immigrants that come here regardless of race, religion or previous nationality!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have a buddy that is Iraqi but of the christian faith. Was living there when we invaded, hated Sadam and his regime and went to work for our military as a translator. He was looked at as a traitor and was a marked man. One of his best friends was shot in the head for doing the same thing and he has been shot twice. This dude has seen some sh**! When it was over they gave him and his wife a plane ticket to the states and he loves it here. I've had plenty of conversations with him about Islam and Muslims and he can tell you first hand how f'd up that religion is. Most people probably look at him and think 'another towel head' but I can tell you that I'd trust this guy with my life. Works hard, loves this country and just wants to be free and safe from the never ending wars over there and there's a lot more of them that feel the same way. I still give him sh** for wearing too much cologne and tight pants,lol, it's a middle eastern thing.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of the thing that makes our country great is the freedom of religion. While I fully understand where you’re coming from. It’s not fair to simplify it as such. I don’t care your religion if you assimilate to our culture, values and way of life. People once came here to be Americans. There is the issue... immigrants now are coming here for the benefits and not the American Dream of contributing and furthering your country! “Ask not what your country can do for you.. ask what you can do for your country!” That should be the foundation of belief for all immigrants that come here regardless of race, religion or previous nationality!
I understand and agree about the freedom of religion ...... it is a great thing. What I disagree with is allowing ANY so called 'religion' that dictates "convert or be killed" as Islam does to use 'religion' as cover to get here. Better look at what is happening in Europe and it CAN surely happen here. Being of middle East descent if OK. Being a muslim ...... naw, not so much. Do a search on Dearborn, MI. They have taken over there. I leave for the sh!thole Friday for about a month worth of work. I have no problem with their desire to convert others, it is the 'or be KILLED' that I have a problem with. Only the dumbest of folks would say ...... come on in!

J

JTW

I understand and agree about the freedom of religion ...... it is a great thing. What I disagree with is allowing ANY so called 'religion' that dictates "convert or be killed" as Islam does to use 'religion' as cover to get here. Better look at what is happening in Europe and it CAN surely happen here. Being of middle East descent if OK. Being a muslim ...... naw, not so much. Do a search on Dearborn, MI. They have taken over there. I leave for the sh!thole Friday for about a month worth of work. I have no problem with their desire to convert others, it is the 'or be KILLED' that I have a problem with. Only the dumbest of folks would say ...... come on in!
I totally get it..

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Darn, here I was thinking you were just a pervert. Now you come out with this rational well thought out statement. JK on the pervert part. I like your sentiment here. I worked in a teaching hospital and we had residents who came in to train from all backgrounds and religions. All though as 1st year residents they drove us bat s*** crazy with their dumb decisions, I really enjoyed talking at length with them about their backgrounds and religions. They all came to better themselves and make a difference in the world. I try to respect all but find it hard when someone tries to convince others that theirs is the best by cutting the others down. It's like trying to sell me a piece of crap Ford by telling me how bad a Dodge is, instead of how good the Ford is supposed to be. We are the melting pot, just don't try to melt the pot down.

J

JTW

Darn, here I was thinking you were just a pervert. Now you come out with this rational well thought out statement. JK on the pervert part. I like your sentiment here. I worked in a teaching hospital and we had residents who came in to train from all backgrounds and religions. All though as 1st year residents they drove us bat s*** crazy with their dumb decisions, I really enjoyed talking at length with them about their backgrounds and religions. They all came to better themselves and make a difference in the world. I try to respect all but find it hard when someone tries to convince others that theirs is the best by cutting the others down. It's like trying to sell me a piece of crap Ford by telling me how bad a Dodge is, instead of how good the Ford is supposed to be. We are the melting pot, just don't try to melt the pot down.
I love the way your lips move!

Reactions: Huntnbuddy2
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Never forget.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!