• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Talon Abernathy's, Brookhaven, Ramey

Discussion in 'Buying a Honda Talon' started by jamesh, Oct 31, 2019.

1. jamesh

jamesh Active Member

Ownership:
    Can you share what these places quoted you?

2. Jug

Jug New Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    Quotes so far:
    Outdoor Powersports $16985 plus tax and doc
    G&C Shreveport $16999
    Jones Durant $17699 no freight/setup
    Freedom Meet or beat any written quote
    Wise Decauter $17399 no freight/setup
    Louis Greenville never sent me a quote

I will know more this weekend when we check them out. I am more interested in the condition of them first. I really don't want one that has been sitting out in the rain/sun for months on end or used as a demo.

3. jamesh

jamesh Active Member

Ownership:
    Those are pretty good prices. I'm assuming those are two seater prices for 19 models. I hear you on not wanting one that's been sitting around outside. BUT - even one fresh out of the crate will look worse after its first real ride, and beyond return after a few rides. If you click on send me a quote at Abernathy's, they will email you a written quote within a few minutes. You should be able to use that to get a price matching dealer to go down. I'd pay an extra $500.00 to save the drive to Tennessee. There are several places that are 2+ hours drive just to go riding, so I'm not going to let a long drive scare me from saving money. Drive over empty trailer, buy machine, ride in the area, go back home.

4. Jug

Jug New Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    Yes, this is for 2 seaters. Already have a ranger crew and it's a little long and low on some of the trails we ride. It's also hard to keep up with the Mavericks my brother and nephew have. That is until they burn their belts off. Here's what I got from Abernthy's:

Interested Year: 2020

Interested Make: Honda®

Interested Model: Talon 1000X

State: Texas

Condition: New

Discount Price: $17,994.00