jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
OK, Thanks for the info.
We are going to look this weekend. It looks like Jones, Outdoor Powersports in Ardmore, Freedom in Farmers Branch and Wise Honda are some of the best prices we have found so far.
Can you share what these places quoted you?

J

Jug

Nov 4, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon X
Quotes so far:
Outdoor Powersports $16985 plus tax and doc
G&C Shreveport $16999
Jones Durant $17699 no freight/setup
Freedom Meet or beat any written quote
Wise Decauter $17399 no freight/setup
Louis Greenville never sent me a quote

I will know more this weekend when we check them out. I am more interested in the condition of them first. I really don't want one that has been sitting out in the rain/sun for months on end or used as a demo.

jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
Quotes so far:
Outdoor Powersports $16985 plus tax and doc
G&C Shreveport $16999
Jones Durant $17699 no freight/setup
Freedom Meet or beat any written quote
Wise Decauter $17399 no freight/setup
Louis Greenville never sent me a quote

I will know more this weekend when we check them out. I am more interested in the condition of them first. I really don't want one that has been sitting out in the rain/sun for months on end or used as a demo.
Those are pretty good prices. I'm assuming those are two seater prices for 19 models. I hear you on not wanting one that's been sitting around outside. BUT - even one fresh out of the crate will look worse after its first real ride, and beyond return after a few rides. If you click on send me a quote at Abernathy's, they will email you a written quote within a few minutes. You should be able to use that to get a price matching dealer to go down. I'd pay an extra $500.00 to save the drive to Tennessee. There are several places that are 2+ hours drive just to go riding, so I'm not going to let a long drive scare me from saving money. Drive over empty trailer, buy machine, ride in the area, go back home.

J

Jug

Nov 4, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon X
Yes, this is for 2 seaters. Already have a ranger crew and it's a little long and low on some of the trails we ride. It's also hard to keep up with the Mavericks my brother and nephew have. That is until they burn their belts off. Here's what I got from Abernthy's:

Interested Year: 2020

Interested Make: Honda®

Interested Model: Talon 1000X

State: Texas

Condition: New

Discount Price: $17,994.00

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!