P500 Accessories canada

D

danmac

Feb 27, 2017
B2t1k4
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
New here so I'm not sure if I'm even posting this right sorry if I'm not ,but was wandering where the best place is to get accessories in Canada is it's really crazy what they won't for even a windshield sometimes even double in price to u.s u guys are lucky.im looking at getting the full cab but almost 1500 in Nova Scotia Canada any feedback would be great thanks boys

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome @danmac to the forum and your post works fine. Several active good members up north, good luck. Looks like a Canadian section might be in order. This site just keeps on growing.

2F707939 5B36 4FF1 8F3D EDFDB551A81D

D

danmac

Feb 27, 2017
B2t1k4
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome @danmac to the forum and your post works fine. Several active good members up north, good luck. Looks like a Canadian section might be in order. This site just keeps on growing.

View attachment 107561
Thanks buddy for the reply I'm sure there's alot of people like me that are just as frustrated but what do u do pay up I guess lol thanks again

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Sorry can’t help being from US Georgia, but sure you’ll get some response. Did a Search feature with “Canada” and saw a bunch of members, see that @Caper might be in your area, as we’ve talked some about the pricing differences.

D

danmac

Feb 27, 2017
B2t1k4
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Sorry can’t help being from US Georgia, but sure you’ll get some response. Did a Search feature with “Canada” and saw a bunch of members, see that @Caper might be in your area, as we’ve talked some about the pricing differences.
Thanks a million just messaged him,very much appreciate the help

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is Royal Distributing still a huge business?
I know they were big into sleds and atv's in the 90's and early 2000's.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!