P500 accessory harness....what frikn connectors

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Well I have my new Superwinch and my new SSV works overhead stereo installed and now ready to start wiring.. I bought the acc sub harness but I am having no luck finding any connectors locally that will plug into the acc harness...my local Napa had some that looked like they may work but they turned out to be too big... What is everyone using to plug into the sub harness????

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
Well I have my new Superwinch and my new SSV works overhead stereo installed and now ready to start wiring.. I bought the acc sub harness but I am having no luck finding any connectors locally that will plug into the acc harness...my local Napa had some that looked like they may work but they turned out to be too big... What is everyone using to plug into the sub harness????
I had the same issue. I cut off the rubber insulation from the connector, slid a piece of heat shrink over my new wires, slid my wires into the connector, crimped and soldered them in and then slid the heat shrink back over connection and heated it up, solid and wet proof connection.

Reactions: Montecresto