BOX1

P1000 Accessory Install Wait time?

A

anovastat

Jun 25, 2020
Overgaard,AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought a 1000-5 and been waiting on accessories for three weeks. Dealer just says their "being shipped". Anyone else experiencing this level of delay?

I finally just asked them to give me the Pioneer without accessories so I could at least break it in. Being told it'll be another 2-3 week for delivery, at least. I did order several accessories (top, doors, bumper, wench, skids, etc.) so kinda surprise that not one was able to get installed.

Reactions: JenElio and TripleB
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes. Seems like weeks wait are the norm right now.

1Ktrailrider

1Ktrailrider

Dec 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alot of things are being super delayed lately. Its better to do the install on all the accessories at once vs piecing it together. If it was me, I would get the accessories from them and put them on myself; for a few different reasons.

Reactions: TripleB
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought a 1000-5 and been waiting on accessories for three weeks. Dealer just says their "being shipped". Anyone else experiencing this level of delay?

I finally just asked them to give me the Pioneer without accessories so I could at least break it in. Being told it'll be another 2-3 week for delivery, at least. I did order several accessories (top, doors, bumper, wench, skids, etc.) so kinda surprise that not one was able to get installed.
Yes, I've been waiting just over three weeks for my talon reverse gears. My dealer says parts coming from California have been the slowest.

R

rickoshea

i waited 2 weeks for brake pads but that was because their site was hacked.

Last edited:
J

jdambm

May 3, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

The roof has been on a back order for a bit.
Mine took about 3 weeks to arrive. The rest of my accessories arrived in roughly a week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

D

Dodgeman04

Jul 4, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yep had a roof ordered for over a month now just been riding without it but boy it sure would be nice. All my other stuff was in and on machine in a week.

H

HondaTech

Windshields and Tops were on backorder, not sure what's avaliable now, but we have some stuff trickling in here and there.

The scamdemic messed alot of stuff up.

Reactions: Redmoon and TripleB
Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In Prescott, Star Island is a 2-3 week wait to get any work done right now. You might get faster service by going on line and buying it yourself

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!