P500 Added some decals

C

Chooglin

After seeing @CumminsPusher tire tread decal , I really liked it. Well tonight I painted my half windshield and added the decals !
20161003 201121
20161003 201234

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Reactions: Chooglin
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Drilling cutting slicing and adding is just part of the sport. We all paid good money for the enjoyment and use of this. Might as well make it how you want it because IMO Honda made these very plain so it's our job to fix that.

Sent from iPhone

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
After seeing @CumminsPusher tire tread decal , I really liked it. Well tonight I painted my half windshield and added the decals !
View attachment 23525 View attachment 23526

Bad ass Chooglin! I always dug CP's tire track too. Hated the yellow at first but you're bringing it to life.
Too bad you can't still see through the half shield or I'd have to do it. Very unique P5...nice job!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!