Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That is a tough looking rig well done! I really do like what you've done with it chooglin. Not a yellow fan but looks great on that! I'm definitely considering now

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I like it but I think I would have to go custom black maybe dip or beadliner...I'm thinking black ops;)
You could try it with plasti dip first and see what you think. If you don't like it, just peel it off.. It's not bad, I used it on our golf cart and it turned out pretty well. If you scratch it you can just respray it, though if the look is right Bedliner would probably be the way to go for durability.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You could try it with plasti dip first and see what you think. If you don't like it, just peel it off.. It's not bad, I used it on our golf cart and it turned out pretty well. If you scratch it you can just respray it, though if the look is right Berliner would probably be the way to go for durability.
I used herculiner roll on bed liner on my PoPo crew 700! three coats and it was like a shell! But plasti-dip sounds inexpensive in comparison and could look cool. I have a body wrap on my Golf Cart which also holds up well. See pics
IMG 4121 IMG 1879

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, herculiner is surprisingly tuff if you do it right. I did the racks on my old foreman and it lasted quite well. Also did my brush guard on my truck and its held up to road salt and everything else for probably ten years at least.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I used herculiner roll on bed liner on my PoPo crew 700! three coats and it was like a shell! But plasti-dip sounds inexpensive in comparison and could look cool. I have a body wrap on my Golf Cart which also holds up well. See pics
View attachment 23678 View attachment 23679
Its no honda, but it worked at our campgrounds since wheelers weren't allowed in the camping area..

20150627 092754

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!