Adjustable Lift Kits are here

M

Macdsc

Dec 26, 2013
The guys at Stateline customs in Shreveport Louisiana have made the ultimate "Adjustable" lift kit for the Pioneer. Much like the ranger and RZR you can have two or three inches of lift by moving the shocks from one eye to the other. I have tested the lift and it works great.
statelinecustoms.com
318-603-0545

Attachments

• IMG_0849.jpeg
    IMG_0849.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 1,186
  • IMG_4707.jpeg
    IMG_4707.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 1,115
  • IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 1,217
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I don't see it on their website???

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
ckhenshaw4 said:
I don't see it on their website???
Usually takes manufactures a couple weeks to put accessories on there sites.

Looks great what size tires are you running?

M

Macdsc

Dec 26, 2013
27in Tires in the pics.
He just finished the lift last week so they aren't on the website yet. Give them a call and ask for Seth.

T

Tackle83

Feb 13, 2014
Looks nice.

What does this kit run?

T

Thunderstix

Dec 19, 2013
He doesnt know the cost as he got his free being the first one they made. Asked on another forum.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I'am in the process of making a lift for the back of mine.I'am using the same concept as what my Ranger had on the back of it to give more lift and carry more weight.It's been in the works for awhile now just haven't been able to find the time to get to it.I've already got the templates made out of cardboard just need to cut the steel and start putting things together. I'll have to try and get at it so that when the riding season gets here it'll be ready to go.And yes they do work nice.So once there on the market that'll be the way to go.Me I make all my own stuff,just because I enjoy the challenge :lol:

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
how did it affect the ride quality? I know the bracket lift I put on my atv caused the ride to be stiffer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!