Aetna Mountain on the 20th (Presidents Day)

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I'll be bringing to pioneer 1000 for Monday.

I just need a reliable GPS location where to meet.

We will probably bring kids so I'm hoping to leave by 8 AM which is 9 AM Eastern. It should take about an hour and a half to get up there
35.025519, -85.405238
Its at the entrance to raccoon mtn caverns and campground, right behind the alpine lodge. Approx 1.5 miles west of I 24 exit 174.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I know we been trying to ride together for a long time, but I gotta bow out for Monday. I got caught up in the middle of something and past the point of turning around. I do apologize and hope you understand.

Reactions: PioneerPete
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man I know we been trying to ride together for a long time, but I gotta bow out for Monday. I got caught up in the middle of something and past the point of turning around. I do apologize and hope you understand.
Need to get your arse over here too

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Facepalm

Reactions: Windrock1000
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you're gonna be green when you see all the pics and video... just sayin...

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I'll be bringing to pioneer 1000 for Monday.

I just need a reliable GPS location where to meet.

We will probably bring kids so I'm hoping to leave by 8 AM which is 9 AM Eastern. It should take about an hour and a half to get up there
let me know on the kids if you decide to bring them, and I'll see if wife will let our boys go too. they're 4 and 6 and she's usually not very supportive of them riding, but maybe if other kids are going.
you bringing your boys on Sunday @Windrock1000 ?

Reactions: joeymt33
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
let me know on the kids if you decide to bring them, and I'll see if wife will let our boys go too. they're 4 and 6 and she's usually not very supportive of them riding, but maybe if other kids are going.
Mine will most likely be coming

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh no doubt. Believe me when I say it's for good reason.
you know I'm not gonna beat you up too bad buddy... I hear ya, and as a father and family man myself, I totally get it. We'll hook it up soon enough... April for sure!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you know I'm not gonna beat you up too bad buddy... I hear ya, and as a father and family man myself, I totally get it. We'll hook it up soon enough... April for sure!
April for sure is right!!

J

JTW

What??? Why??? You need to put your foot down more!

J

JTW

oh, whatever... you come on down here and try to tell her something... I'll just laugh and watch!lol
Bhahahaha!!! Oh I'll tell her, but you won't be laughing... she'll chew on your ear for a month!

What's her reasoning for not wanting the boys to ride?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bhahahaha!!! Oh I'll tell her, but you won't be laughing... she'll chew on your ear for a month!

What's her reasoning for not wanting the boys to ride?
HA, HA!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!