Aetna Mountain on the 20th (Presidents Day)

J

JTW

"We're all gonna die" is her "logic"... its just her motherly instincts, but she'll get over it as they get bigger.
Lol.. was she with you when it went in its lid?

And sadly.. I don't think I can pull off both days this weekend. So I'm probably not going to make it! :(

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol.. was she with you when it went in its lid?

And sadly.. I don't think I can pull off both days this weekend. So I'm probably not going to make it! :(
yes, she was in there... wanted her to see that no one would get hurt. she was laughing and having fun, even after we flipped, but that's only bc there were no kids in there.

btw, your excuse is lame. :rolleyes:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes, she was in there... wanted her to see that no one would get hurt. she was laughing and having fun, even after we flipped, but that's only bc there were no kids in there.

Mine has no problem whatsoever with Emilee and I heading to the mountains to ride. She knows I would never put her in harm's way. Wife and I are both paranoid as hell about rolling/flipping.

Reactions: PioneerPete and JTW
J

JTW

Lol.. I understand now!

I know.. if it wasn't 4.5 hours I'd make a day trip of it. I just hate to be on the road driving longer than we ride!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Guess I should be thankful my excuse didn't get called out lol. Seriously, it's for good reason. All will be revealed soon.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

What time are y'all meeting up tomorrow to ride?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What time are y'all meeting up tomorrow to ride?

We will be there Monday morning at 9:30 approximately. It could be 10 o'clock. There will be four Honda side-by-side's in my group.

Can you do Monday?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will be there Monday morning at 9:30 approximately. It could be 10 o'clock. There will be four Honda side-by-side's in my group.

Can you do Monday?
Dang it already regretting my decision lol

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Can you do Monday?
I can tomorrow, maybe Monday not sure yet though.

Reactions: Delton and joeymt33
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
10 to early
I don't Know who else is coming. 10 is fine with me. @PioneerPete do I just need to meet y'all at the campground? Where do I pay to ride there?

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't Know who else is coming. 10 is fine with me. @PioneerPete do I just need to meet y'all at the campground? Where do I pay to ride there?
There is a pay booth at the parking lot, but Pete has the gate key to the riding area.

advertisement