Aetna Mountain on the 20th (Presidents Day)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3820

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So who's coming tomorrow?

We had 4 vehicles coming but the P700 backed out and the Big Red owner said he will just ride along with us. So we are bringing a group of 5-6 in two P1000's.

Anyone else coming back?

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Windrock1000 how we're those foxy shocks?

In one word - smooth. Tested all three settings today! 1-soft 2- hard 3- medium with high lifter bracket installed.
Soft was the best for all around riding. Bottomed them out on soft setting one time- bump stops took the hit but it was still a soft feeling bottom out. Could not bottom out in medium and hard settings. To compare to stock shocks- it felt between medium and hard setting but you could not bottom out the Foxs. I hit basketball size rocks and big roots on purpose and was amazing surprized, the FoxS ate it up. Now for the bad- the rears factories have to go! Every thing the Foxs ate up the rears spit it back at you. The rear shocks felt like you where crossing logs all day, sort of mule kicking. So I have a full set of factory shocks for sale! Already ordered the rear Foxs tonight.

For those of you that have been running aftermarket shocks for a while- you should be ashamed on not sharing the secret- you know who you are! LOL

J

JTW

In one word - smooth. Tested all three settings today! 1-soft 2- hard 3- medium with high lifter bracket installed.
Soft was the best for all around riding. Bottomed them out on soft setting one time- bump stops took the hit but it was still a soft feeling bottom out. Could not bottom out in medium and hard settings. To compare to stock shocks- it felt between medium and hard setting but you could not bottom out the Foxs. I hit basketball size rocks and big roots on purpose and was amazing surprized, the FoxS ate it up. Now for the bad- the rears factories have to go! Every thing the Foxs ate up the rears spit it back at you. The rear shocks felt like you where crossing logs all day, sort of mule kicking. So I have a full set of factory shocks for sale! Already ordered the rear Foxs tonight.

For those of you that have been running aftermarket shocks for a while- you should be ashamed on not sharing the secret- you know who you are! LOL
Well, awesome and damn. I see them in my future!

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!