russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Hey everyone, been out of touch a while. Still have my 1000-3 and am sure this has been discussed before, but for old times sake, will the Africa Twin engine bolt in the 1000cc machines? There are some on eGay that are reasonably priced. Anyway, hope you all have a very blessed 2022!

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey everyone, been out of touch a while. Still have my 1000-3 and am sure this has been discussed before, but for old times sake, will the Africa Twin engine bolt in the 1000cc machines? There are some on eGay that are reasonably priced. Anyway, hope you all have a very blessed 2022!
well, it seems as though I am out of touch... I have no clue what "Africa Twin" is...

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm not a Honda mechanic and have never worked on one but from online videos I've watched and my own experience with a Talon and a Pioneer as well as 60,000 miles in a Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI the DCT are functionally identical.

The Honda motorcycle DCT may be in a different case, may have differences, but it works exactly the same as the one in my Pioneer. Also exactly the same as the one in my VW although shifting was more refined in the VW.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!