Aftermarket parts

BigRol

BigRol

Jun 11, 2021
Cape Breton NS
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All, Is there a difference in the 500/520 when it comes to windshields? I keep hearing different stories. It's hard to find an aftermarket supplier for windshields and roofs in Canada. Most don't even have a listing for the 520. The one I did find and liked was for a 500 but apparently the 520 has Gussets on the cage that interfere with the 500 fit windshield. Any real world experience with this or suggestions on a Canadian supplier. Thanks.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Our flip windshield works with both! Same fitment. Not sure about other aftermarket windshields.

The flip is definitely the most popular one out there. Here's a link:

Hit me up if you're interested and I'll get you a little forum discount.
I’m not bahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi All, Is there a difference in the 500/520 when it comes to windshields? I keep hearing different stories. It's hard to find an aftermarket supplier for windshields and roofs in Canada. Most don't even have a listing for the 520. The one I did find and liked was for a 500 but apparently the 520 has Gussets on the cage that interfere with the 500 fit windshield. Any real world experience with this or suggestions on a Canadian supplier. Thanks.
You can try Revco or UTV Canada. I have found that ordering from the US works out to be the same after you convert money and add duty. Just be careful how it is shipped. UPS will rape you on brokerage fees. USPS seems to be the best to deal with. With a discount offered by Super ATV you will probably get it cheaper ordering directly from them. Do a little math. Good luck!

BigRol

BigRol

Jun 11, 2021
Cape Breton NS
Ownership

1. 500
Our flip windshield works with both! Same fitment. Not sure about other aftermarket windshields.

The flip is definitely the most popular one out there. Here's a link:

Hit me up if you're interested and I'll get you a little forum discount.
Thanks for the reply, Do you have a distributor in Canada?

Reactions: Rayger143
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got my SATV flip up through Revco. I believe Kimpex also sells them

Reactions: SuperATV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!