Reaction Offroad UTV

Reaction Offroad UTV

Feb 20, 2021
Colorado
youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hey all!

I've opened up shop online and am trying to gain some traction (and also get the Hell out of the Mortgage world) amd wanted to let everyone know about it. The link to the site is below and I'm adding more Honda parts all the time. I already have AJK Offroad, JSPORT and a bunch of others. When you find what you're after online, shoot me an email at [email protected] for deals and include your year, make and model of your machine.

www.reactionoffroad.com

Ive also included pics of my Talon with 4", 30% reduction portals. Kraftwerks Turbo and 35" Zillas!

Thanks all!
Josh Polk

1663565916145 01 Screenshot 20220906 134630 Screenshot 20220906 134414 Screenshot 20220904 225111 1 20220814 144417 01 20220725 203044 02

advertisement
advertisement
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A couple things will help you around here. First and foremost not being scared of a little BS back and forth. Second, join us for a group ride and get to know the guys.

Beyond that, we really just want high quality Honda parts and quick shipping for those weekends we tear everything up and need to drive 700 miles to go wheelin 5 days later.

Reaction Offroad UTV

Reaction Offroad UTV

Feb 20, 2021
Colorado
youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon X4
A couple things will help you around here. First and foremost not being scared of a little BS back and forth. Second, join us for a group ride and get to know the guys.

Beyond that, we really just want high quality Honda parts and quick shipping for those weekends we tear everything up and need to drive 700 miles to go wheelin 5 days later.
I hear that! I'm in the same boat on parts! 🤣 I'm working on more Honda items too. I just dropped $17k into mine this summer with portals, Kraftwerks turbo, high clearance A-Arms and Radius Arms, Tie Rods, 35s (I sell all of those) and a custom cage! She's a beast now! Also down to talk smack and ride!

Reaction Offroad UTV

Reaction Offroad UTV

Feb 20, 2021
Colorado
youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I hear that! I'm in the same boat on parts! 🤣 I'm working on more Honda items too. I just dropped $17k into mine this summer with portals, Kraftwerks turbo, high clearance A-Arms and Radius Arms, Tie Rods, 35s (I sell all of those) and a custom cage! She's a beast now! Also down to talk smack and ride!
Also, I was already a member here. Just now giong this route because I want the hell out of the Mortgage world and have been dying to be in this industry.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!