P700 Air Intake

H

hadleycat

Oct 15, 2020
Metamora MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im not a mudbog guy. Looking at rerouting my intake to get rid of the intake noise in the cabin. I would like to reroute from the air box. Im happy with the intake at stock level or above. I do like the idea of having the intake under the hood.Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks

Last edited:
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Under hood intake? , that would be a sight! Not doable, but if you do it post pics....

H

hadleycat

Oct 15, 2020
Metamora MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely doable! Routing under the drivers side of the machine. Was hoping to pick up some tips from guys that have tied into the stock airbox

Reactions: Backwoods
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here is how I did mine, it has worked well.
The stock location for the air intake on these sucks butt and the stock filter is always nasty..
My stock filter at 1k miles still looks new.
There are as many ways to do a mod like this as there are members here so just run with whatever idea you have and post pics.
good luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!