All States should do this for disabled hunters!

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
In case you didn't know...The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Foundation www.twrf.net is asking for donations to purchase an all terrain trackchair to be used by disabled Tennessee hunters at no cost to them.
I have donated and emailed the Alabama DNR office encouraging them to get the same thing for disabled Alabamians.
Here's what the Action Trackchair looks like. In the video on the twrf site they show a gun mount an the chair.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Oh boy... I'll be going to apply for disability before Take Over this year! This would be sweet to do Walden's Ridge with.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
In case you didn't know...The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Foundation www.twrf.net is asking for donations to purchase an all terrain trackchair to be used by disabled Tennessee hunters at no cost to them.
I have donated and emailed the Alabama DNR office encouraging them to get the same thing for disabled Alabamians.
Here's what the Action Trackchair looks like. In the video on the twrf site they show a gun mount an the chair.
View attachment 244058
Bill O’Riley has ben dong this for along time now. one a year for a disabled vet. Pretty cool idea. There expensive tho.

Reactions: DaddyDubbs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!