P500 Alumilitearmor Glass Windshield GROUP BUY

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to pull the trigger and try glass windshield with a wiper kit for this upcoming fall and winter, made by Alumilite Armor SxS

Retails for 790$ plus shipping.

I called the company and asked about GROUP BUYs, he said yes, he will drop the price from 790$ to 672$ if we buy 4 windshields + plus shipping.

Anyone is up for this???

Reactions: CumminsPusher
webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
I want to pull the trigger and try glass windshield with a wiper kit for this upcoming fall and winter, made by Alumilite Armor SxS

Retails for 790$ plus shipping.

I called the company and asked about GROUP BUYs, he said yes, he will drop the price from 790$ to 672$ if we buy 4 windshields + plus shipping.

Anyone is up for this???
So we'd be lookin at around $800??

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So we'd be lookin at around $800??

Roughly yes, the shop is in Southern Utah next to Vegas, if you have commercial address of delivery you might save on shipping.
If anyone around that area that just pick it up.

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
Roughly yes, the shop is in Southern Utah next to Vegas, if you have commercial address of delivery you might save on shipping.
If anyone around that area that just pick it up.
I recently bought a new hardcoat tilt out...I did check the site out and they look solid!!! I'm out this go around but I'm sure there will be interest. They are a bit pricey but they're probably awesome!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Damn, that's pricey! I think if I were to go that route I'd have to get the whole enclosure.
Which does look like it's totally sealed and would hold heat. Hmmm....
Na dude
been in one all closed
off...to small for me
you might like it

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If you enclose it
you need heater
cause window fogs
up...bad
so your wiping it down
so you can see

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm just thinking with a heater in it, the ultimate plow mule.
Noticed they want $200 for the wiper...DAMN!
Yeah...
one thing leads
to another

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm just thinking with a heater in it, the ultimate plow mule.
Noticed they want $200 for the wiper...DAMN!
Price out
there heater....

advertisement
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From my last winter experience, plastic windshield was ok, I have heater and next morning after driving a bit all window was clear on a sunny winter day, but if it snows or wind blows like crazy with drifting snow, then I can not drive comfortably without stopping and wiping manually :( .

I doubt full cab will preserve a lot of heat , since P500 was "shot" with 50 BMG at some spots :), so it blows good cold air when driving , but the heat from the seat warms up lower parts quite good after 30 mins drive. So glass windshield with wiper might be a solution for my climate and comfort.

Reactions: trigger and webby
Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Man I would love too but I just bought a new spotting scope, tripod, and swivel head for hunting season. If I spent any more I'd have to get the full enclosure cause I'd be sleeping in it. My wife's really cool about my "toys" but I know my limits......

Reactions: trigger and rocmar
sxsinks

sxsinks

Nov 16, 2015
Middle Midwest
I'll vouch for the quality and fitment. I've got the tilt windshield, top and back with window. My oldest son rolled it almost over. I had to spring it back and it's fine. Troy at alumalite has doors available now. I'll be getting them soon but hunting season is arriving...and I got a Harley...and i can't afford divorce
20160408 155318

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll vouch for the quality and fitment. I've got the tilt windshield, top and back with window. My oldest son rolled it almost over. I had to spring it back and it's fine. Troy at alumalite has doors available now. I'll be getting them soon but hunting season is arriving...and I got a Harley...and i can't afford divorceView attachment 19667
If u decide to buy doors , plz let me know, will try to work out as group buy. I'll be on hold for now until we find couple more guys.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sxsinks
G

Glt

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hi this i
If u decide to buy doors , plz let me know, will try to work out as group buy. I'll be on hold for now until we find couple more guys.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
is GLT in ohio i would like to buy a p 500 windsheld, if there is others for a group buy?

Reactions: Gassygordo
RoadGator916

RoadGator916

Jan 23, 2019
MinneSNOWta
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I would be interested in seeing what the group price for a full cab enclosure would be? Would you mind finding out what they would charge? I have looked at this as an option but have been hesitant due to the cost........

Reactions: Gassygordo
longrhoads

longrhoads

Lifetime Member
Oct 10, 2019
US
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,
Just bought a 2016 1000-5 and joined this group. I just started a thread to see if anyone was interested in buying a Alumilite Armor full cab enclosure and going in on a Group Buy. I will be buying one no matter what but saving a few bucks is worth waiting a few days!

Reactions: Chooglin
Luckybeer

Luckybeer

Nov 20, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello All,
Just bought a 2016 1000-5 and joined this group. I just started a thread to see if anyone was interested in buying a Alumilite Armor full cab enclosure and going in on a Group Buy. I will be buying one no matter what but saving a few bucks is worth waiting a few days!

Hi Longrhoads, I just pulled to trigger and bought a flip out glass windshield with the wiper from Alumilte Armor. Just curious if you ever bought some of their products and how you liked them etc? Thanks

longrhoads

longrhoads

Lifetime Member
Oct 10, 2019
US
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry man, just seen your reply. To answer your question...I really hope I like there product since I pulled the trigger and bought a full enclosure! I should be getting it in about a month or 2y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!