ANNOUNCING THE HONDASXS CLUB - PIONEER TAKEOVER 2023....

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I haven’t seen old greg in a while 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I’m just happy it made sense to you (or anyone) and could recognize it! I’ve had the Funk in my avatar for forever.

It’s an incredibly stupid video, yet for some reason I know almost every word. Makes me laugh!

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I was really surprised the first time we stayed there considering how muddy things can get there and the numbers that rifle through the place. They've always been nice and the place always appears to be fresh and clean. I do hope someone with a grille and the desire to have a few beers takes me in while I'm there. I play the part of an orphan well, just saying

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m just happy it made sense to you (or anyone) and could recognize it! I’ve had the Funk in my avatar for forever.

It’s an incredibly stupid video, yet for some reason I know almost every word. Makes me laugh!
You should have worn the helmet and seat belt.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was really surprised the first time we stayed there considering how muddy things can get there and the numbers that rifle through the place. They've always been nice and the place always appears to be fresh and clean. I do hope someone with a grille and the desire to have a few beers takes me in while I'm there. I play the part of an orphan well, just saying
There are several grills under the gazebo. If they are out of gas the manager will get them filled…or reimburse you if you do it. (At least she did for our Government operations!)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Are kids helmets required, or just recommended in a buggy?
Required on black top, optional on the trails. Mine wears hers any time we go fast or get on the main trails that have lots of traffic. I'm much more worried about some dumbass running into me than I am any sort of self-imposed trail incident when I have the kid with me.

Last edited:
Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
And we owe you for that, you staying there for TO 23? If you are let me know I want to pay ya back!!!!
If your in the campground then dinner one evening is on me. If not than breakfast !!!!
Cabin's booked. We should be closer to where you were last year. I'll probably bring another big chunk of meat for the smoker if you're bringing it. Just don't let my meat touch yours.:)😂

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So when do most people start to arrive? Wednesday? Thursday before the events on Friday and Saturday? I’m seriously considering taking the kids up and trying to get a feel for the event. Also, how about dogs? Are they allowed? I’ve got a 4 month old Bully that I would rather take with me rather than have him kenneled. Also, do the trails tend to tear machines up, making it necessary to bring extra parts, i.e. axles, tie rods, etc?

One more: I’m running Mudda Inlaws and they aren’t built for rocky trails, more for sloppy mud holes. Think I would be ok with this setup or should I consider a more trail friendly tire?

I know I’m loading up on questions but it’s a pretty big expenditure I want to make sure I’ve got it down pat before pulling the trigger. Big thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So when do most people start to arrive? Wednesday? Thursday before the events on Friday and Saturday? I’m seriously considering taking the kids up and trying to get a feel for the event. Also, how about dogs? Are they allowed? I’ve got a 4 month old Bully that I would rather take with me rather than have him kenneled. Also, do the trails tend to tear machines up, making it necessary to bring extra parts, i.e. axles, tie rods, etc?

One more: I’m running Mudda Inlaws and they aren’t built for rocky trails, more for sloppy mud holes. Think I would be ok with this setup or should I consider a more trail friendly tire?

I know I’m loading up on questions but it’s a pretty big expenditure I want to make sure I’ve got it down pat before pulling the trigger. Big thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People start to show up as early as the weekend before the actual event. Gives them time to ride more trails and then if they want they can take it easy and hang out around the campground on Saturday......or just ride every day you're there 😃

Don't know how old your kids are but I've been taking mine up from day one and they love it (8 and 9 yr old now) Very kid/family friendly.

Dogs are allowed, just depends on where you stay. The Comfort Inn doesn't allow dogs anymore, so unless you're camping or staying at a hotel further down the road it might be an issue. I'm not 100% sire on the policy for the cabins.

As far as trail conditions, it all depends on what the weather's been like and the kinda traffic they've seen, it constantly changes. Regardless there are trails for everyone and you don't necessarily have to beat on your machine to have a good time. Plenty on bone stock buggies attend and make it out unharmed 😂

If you don't want/need to invest in a different set of tires I'd say you'll be ok. There's plenty of mud there (not swampy). You might want to avoid blacktop if you can but you should be fine as far as "rocky" trails.

It's a great time/place and worth the trip, I've been making the 14 hr trip each way multiple times a year since I bought my P1K5.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!