ANNOUNCING THE HONDASXS CLUB - PIONEER TAKEOVER 2023....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good news, my Dad has decided to come with me to the 23 TO, as long as I make it a two trip to and fro. So I caved in and said ok. Now I've got to find a safe place to stay over night, since I don't have an enclosed trailer, probably just East of Memphis.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Nice thing to treat your Dad to a guys trip in a foreign setting. I wish my Dad and I could spend a little time together trail riding. My Dad seldom gets a furlough from my mother and it's doubtful he could relax with me behind the wheel. I look forward to meeting him

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good news, my Dad has decided to come with me to the 23 TO, as long as I make it a two trip to and fro. So I caved in and said ok. Now I've got to find a safe place to stay over night, since I don't have an enclosed trailer, probably just East of Memphis.
Very cool

This makes me feel better about leaving my pioneer around. I would recommend replacing the siren with a louder one. It's really designed for compact comes first and I feel it makes the siren not as loud as it could be.

https://amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07C5Y8ZGG?tag=sxsweb24-20

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
DocBo

DocBo

Jul 17, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
1st time attendee here. Bought my P520 last year and only have 150 miles on it. Made a reservation today for the Hoot Owl Holler cabin.

I do not like to ride alone so I am hoping to hook up with other folks for the rides. Coming from Pennsylvania. Never been to a meetup like this so I am reading through last year's threads to learn as much as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Stock P520.
P520

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
1st time attendee here. Bought my P520 last year and only have 150 miles on it. Made a reservation today for the Hoot Owl Holler cabin.

I do not like to ride alone so I am hoping to hook up with other folks for the rides. Coming from Pennsylvania. Never been to a meetup like this so I am reading through last year's threads to learn as much as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Stock P520.View attachment 368849
Come and have a great time. My first Takeover was in a P500 and been going back since, but machine grew to a Talon. That P500 cult will have a few group rides together. LOL
Lots of riders get there early, for a few extra days of riding before.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

Bring skid plates!

and condoms.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500

That's a good looking buggy.
Looks like you went for the nerf bars instead of a winch - I like that line of thinking.
If you cant blast your way threw, didn't really wat to go that way anyway.

There will be a plenty of P5 guys (and gals) to ride with.
We will make sure you don't get lost or left behind.
Any noise about where a P5 can or can't go is just noise - we will find a way!

DocBo

DocBo

Jul 17, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
RRB website states that a Type 72 plus Type 93 ($81) is what is needed. I don't understand what these have to do with off road riding?

The fishing license is less that the hunting license. TripleB, can you confirm the type of the license for me?

Confusing...

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
RRB website states that a Type 72 plus Type 93 ($81) is what is needed. I don't understand what these have to do with off road riding?

The fishing license is less that the hunting license. TripleB, can you confirm the type of the license for me?

Confusing...
Yes, that is correct. This is a wildlife area, therefore they require wildlife permits to use. You can buy high impact permits if you would rather, but they cost more and accomplish the same.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Confusing...
Screenshot 20230105 124627 Brave

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!