P1000 Another Dual Battery Thread

Dean1K3

Dean1K3

May 24, 2017
Osteen Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well.. I ordered the odessey the other night.. I guess if it doesn't suit me I'll use it for my starting battery and add an under seat optima.
I went with the yellow top, right now it's only running my stereo. But I plan on putting a small circuit board under the hood to control my accessories- lights & wench. I am hoping this way to start battery can just control the rig .

J

JTW

I went with the yellow top, right now it's only running my stereo. But I plan on putting a small circuit board under the hood to control my accessories- lights & wench. I am hoping this way to start battery can just control the rig .
I've been satisfied with the odyssey.. it runs everything just fine. The choice is really whether you need more power or storage.

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
I put the blue top under the seat. I took a piece of aluminum and put it under a cheap plastic battery holder. Drilled through the aluminum and my aluminum s*** plates and bolted the battery box down then but the top cross bar with the 2 long hooks into the plastic battery box. If that brakes I'll probably get that KFI battery mount bid I didn't want to spend a bunch of money after buying the winch and skids. I ran 4 gauge wires to the winch and the isolator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: knuckledeep
Dean1K3

Dean1K3

May 24, 2017
Osteen Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I put the blue top under the seat. I took a piece of aluminum and put it under a cheap plastic battery holder. Drilled through the aluminum and my aluminum s*** plates and bolted the battery box down then but the top cross bar with the 2 long hooks into the plastic battery box. If that brakes I'll probably get that KFI battery mount bid I didn't want to spend a bunch of money after buying the winch and skids. I ran 4 gauge wires to the winch and the isolator

I'm going to follow you lead, I've noticed I little wobble that could cause a issue when riding hard.

Reactions: knuckledeep
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
It feels pretty solid and wasn't to expensive.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!