Talon Another R picked up today.

B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It came in Friday and I was going to wait until Tuesday to pick it up but I had to go get it today. I have only rode around the parking lot. It is built very well and will be a lot of fun when I can find time to play with it . This is my first SxS and I have always had ATVs and dirt bikes so it will take a little to get use to it . The R does seem to be lacking turning radius I am sure would be better in the X.

FB IMG 1552781997943 FB IMG 1552782001987 12027 FB IMG 1552782396102 FB IMG 1552782420655 FB IMG 1552782396102 FB IMG 1552781997943 12025

J

JohnnyT

Mar 14, 2019
IOWA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats!!!
Quick question.... Is that a 14 foot trailer? Looking at the same set up.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
J

JohnnyT

Mar 14, 2019
IOWA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I believe I answered my own question.....I can read 7814 es on the trailer.....so I went to aluma's site and it's a 14 foot trailer.

Thanks for the pics!!!
JohnnT

Reactions: sharp, JTW and BWAF
B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats!!!
Quick question.... Is that a 14 foot trailer? Looking at the same set up.

Yes, 14 foot. When I got it I was torn between a 12 or 14 but I'm glad I got this one because I have some room for extra stuff and it allows me to shift the load on the trailer if needed . The only thing that I don't like with it so far is the front tie down hooks end up in line with the front of the machine , I wish they were further up in the corner. I was planning to set it up to hauling my motorcycle also but I think the ramp may be to short.

1Ron

Dec 18, 2018
Rockies
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have an Aluma trailer and they are one of the best. Some of the 2019 models have moveable tie downs. I have the UTR10 that also has the ramp that slides back under. It’s expensive but a good investment if your budget will handle the price. I shortened the ramp by almost half and removed the huge fugly tool box and replaced it. Other than having to Mod-it’s the best trailer I have owned. Very well built, I went with the 10 to better fit in my Garage and it’s got a few inches to spare for the Talon R when I add 32’s.

Reactions: sharp
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Looks like the one from Rockingham? Howd they feel about not having it to show off for the weekened? I dont blame you, i would have left work early to get it ASAP.

B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Looks like the one from Rockingham? Howd they feel about not having it to show off for the weekened? I dont blame you, i would have left work early to get it ASAP.
They didn't like it but got over it. I called Saturday morning and told them I was coming to get it and he told me it was still in the crate and had to be serviced. They was able show it until they closed Saturday. I don't think I slept Friday night and there was no way I would make it to this week knowing it was ready to go.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!