P700 Another Weird Electrial Problem

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
I have a 2014 Pioneer with 1800 miles on it,,use it daily around the farm. Battery went dead last week and I got a replacement this week,,,Ran it yesterday and when I would turn on the lights it would turn off. Any clues as to what I am dealing with? Next trip to town I hope to purchase a couple of relays and try that,,thanks longbeards wv

D

Deleted member 3748

Do you have any other accessories you can turn on to see if it shuts off? Like a winch? I think it's either shorting out when you turn your lights on (@ohanacreek 's rats) or your charging system isn't putting out enough voltage.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a 2014 Pioneer with 1800 miles on it,,use it daily around the farm. Battery went dead last week and I got a replacement this week,,,Ran it yesterday and when I would turn on the lights it would turn off. Any clues as to what I am dealing with? Next trip to town I hope to purchase a couple of relays and try that,,thanks longbeards wv
I don't think changing the battery is the cause of this.If it starts right up then you did that right.
Pop open hood and look real good in there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!