P1000 Any ideas?

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have an ideas where this might have come from? ‘16’ 1000/5 deluxe . Looks like a worm screw from a hose clamp. Don’t see any clamps of this size on the machine. Went riding yesterday at a place that gets a lot of orv traffic and lots of sand. Found it after I got done blowing the dust off with air compressor by the front. Possibly picked up by front tires and dropped in a-arm gaurds?
54CB58EA 23DE 4EC9 B864 2EBAB58BE4E6
F50474A8 066A 4B6D B5E5 3AC176A5218C

Reactions: Remington and BWAF
J

JTW

Which guard.. passenger front? There’s a hose clamp right there off the intake.

Reactions: BWAF
tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which guard.. passenger front? There’s a hose clamp right there off the intake.
Found it on the ground after blowing off the machine. The clamp by the intake is still there as are the others. This screw is much bigger than the clamps on the intake. Was wondering if there were other clamps I can’t see without tearing everything apart.

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That looks like a standard hose clamp bolt. Much like the ones I use servicing generators. If my memory serves me correctly, I don’t think out intakes use standard hose clamps. Similar but slightly smaller.

J

JTW

Found it on the ground after blowing off the machine. The clamp by the intake is still there as are the others. This screw is much bigger than the clamps on the intake. Was wondering if there were other clamps I can’t see without tearing everything apart.
Lol.. maybe somebody pitched it in to f*** with ya?

Reactions: tr005 and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!