P500 Anybody need yellow plastic hood / rear fenders?

P

Pineywoods

Dec 3, 2015
Hattiesburg, MS
Ownership

1. 500
I have the complete set of unused yellow plastic hood and rear fenders for 2015 P500. When I bought my P500 last year, the dealer only had yellow in stock, so I paid them to order and replace plastics with green (sorry, yellow just isn't my color!).

Anyway, I have them in the original box and want to get them out of my shop . $100 plus actual shipping

Reactions: Waldo
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to look at a used 500 this weekend.....if I pick it up and plastics are trash I might be interested. I will let you know.

Reactions: Montecresto
P

Pineywoods

Dec 3, 2015
Hattiesburg, MS
Ownership

1. 500
Hey man. Do you still have this for sale??
Yea I still do....I posted this a month or so ago, then got real busy! I trying to determine the shipping cost. They are still in the box that the replacement fenders came in.

W

Waldo

Mar 11, 2017
Galveston, Tx.
Ownership

1. 500
Yea I still do....I posted this a month or so ago, then got real busy! I trying to determine the shipping cost. They are still in the box that the replacement fenders came in.

Okay, I want them yesterday. Let me know and I'll do PayPal or however you wish.
To clarify. Theses plastics are in new condition. Right?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!