P1000 Anybody running the hmf titan qs without a tune?

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought the hmf titan qs to replace my damaged stock muffler. When buying on line it said it was a slip on and lead my to believe tuning wasn't required. Now that it's on the machine I'm second guessing that as the new pipe doesn't have a converter in it. I'm just looking for a little real world input. Is anyone running this pipe without turning? If running it with tuning what's your recommended setup?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought the hmf titan qs to replace my damaged stock muffler. When buying on line it said it was a slip on and lead my to believe tuning wasn't required. Now that it's on the machine I'm second guessing that as the new pipe doesn't have a converter in it. I'm just looking for a little real world input. Is anyone running this pipe without turning? If running it with tuning what's your recommended setup?
No tune required. It just sounds really good. If your thinking about a power commander the tune that comes on it is really decent.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ve been running the same exhaust for 2 years, no tune. Your good

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!