Anyone hit the Silverton or Taylor Park area in the last couple of weeks?

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heading up for our annual trip in a couple of weeks and just looking for updates on any closures/restrictions etc.. Hopefully they won't throw up a travel ban from Texans in the next two weeks.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Heading up for our annual trip in a couple of weeks and just looking for updates on any closures/restrictions etc.. Hopefully they won't throw up a travel ban from Texans in the next two weeks.
We don't ban Texans in Colorado, Californians are another story only because we don't like them.

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear ya..same here.. so have you done any riding lately in those areas?

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I hear ya..same here.. so have you done any riding lately in those areas?
I haven't been there since last year. Currently there are no restrictions that I know of around there. They are putting fire restrictions in place in much of the state but the Forest Service currently has none.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!