Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I'm using them on my P1000 and they don't work as good as the Siezmik mirrors. They are way better priced though.

you don't want those mirrors if you ride where limbs will smack it. The Siezmik will be better in tight trails. That may not be an issue for you.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm using them on my P1000 and they don't work as good as the Siezmik mirrors. They are way better priced though.

you don't want those mirrors if you ride where limbs will smack it. The Siezmik will be better in tight trails. That may not be an issue for you.

Thanks Joey
mostly desert ride

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh..kool
didn't know you had
them...been researching
them for a while
I was thinking I had them when we rode, perhaps not. They are very adjustable in multiple directions. They easily break away with no damage if you forget to pull them in on tight trails, and they sure make backing up easy on my neck. The rear view mirror is good for keeping an eye on riders behind you, but not much for backing up. I highly recommend these mirrors Rocmar.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I was thinking I had them when we rode, perhaps not. They are very adjustable in multiple directions. They easily break away with no damage if you forget to pull them in on tight trails, and they sure make backing up easy on my neck. The rear view mirror is good for keeping an eye on riders behind you, but not much for backing up. I highly recommend these mirrors Rocmar.

Yeah...
both items..went from cart
to gimme. ..your $ ...& they
will be in the mail...haha

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I ride trails that go on for miles at a time with brush raking the sides. I usually just pull them in then. Occassionaly I forget to pull them in, but the brush just pushes them in then. Not meant to be dismissive of the Siezmik whatsoever though.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The Siezmik are good for the 60" vehicles I guess because I can easily push them out and they pop back into the preset position automatically.

If you don't ride in a lot of brush and you can reach your passenger side mirror easily, those mirrors you posted will work just fine. I still use them and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon just because of the cost of those high dollar Siezmik mirrors

Sent from my iPhone 10s

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
The Siezmik are good for the 60" vehicles I guess because I can easily push them out and they pop back into the preset position automatically.

If you don't ride in a lot of brush and you can reach your passenger side mirror easily, those mirrors you posted will work just fine. I still use them and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon just because of the cost of those high dollar Siezmik mirrors

Sent from my iPhone 10s
Yeah crazy spendy

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Agreed, if I'm riding alone, it's easy on the P-5 to reach over and pull the mirror in or adjust it if need be. I can see that that would be a bit difficult on the 60" machines.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I just put one of these on my P-1000 and I really like it so far.
Amazon.com: ATV Tek (UTVMIRCTR) Clearview UTV Center Mirror: Automotive

They dont really advertise it but there is a memory feature to them. There is a macro adjustment at the pivot closest to the rollbar that clicks into place. And a micro adjustment where the arm attaches to the mirror.
So - if you're going to bump something, you can click the mirror in and quickly click back into position later. Not sure what happens if you hit an obstacle - it might throw the micro adjustment and the macro. But It will move out of the way.

Some mirrors are sold as a set - these come individually. I didn't realize that when I ordered so I was a little disappointed opening the package. But now that I've used it - well worth the money.

Reactions: trigger
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
You can set it horizontal or vertical.
Horizontal Veritical

Click it out of the way. I bumped it out of the way with my hand and it clicked back into position where I had it. If you wack the mirror with a branch you probably have to re - adjust the micro.
Click

Micro adjustment.
IMG 2710 IMG 2707 Lapdog

Seg

Seg

Feb 18, 2016
Notre-Dame de la Salette, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
You can set it horizontal or vertical.
View attachment 15089 View attachment 15091

Click it out of the way. I bumped it out of the way with my hand and it clicked back into position where I had it. If you wack the mirror with a branch you probably have to re - adjust the micro.
View attachment 15088

Micro adjustment.
View attachment 15081 View attachment 15084 View attachment 15090
I've just received my order from Amazon and will install this weekend. Looks like it will do the trick!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!