P500 Anyone still have thier old Hondas?

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I can't ever get rid of my old rancher. I have had it for 4 years. I go out and crank it up
And let it run. I try to drive it every couple of weeks. She has always been good and I take really good care of it. I know jshell has one to. Anyone else still have thier old four wheeler?

2000 Honda Rancher 350

Image Image

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks my plan is to give it to my son when he gets older. Teach him how to fix it when he destroys it lol. He's only two now so he has a long way.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Thanks my plan is to give it to my son when he gets older. Teach him how to fix it when he destroys it lol. He's only two now so he has a long way.
That's my plan for the p500 and our little girl.. she's 8 and we have a 9 month old.

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Huck that's an awesome Rubicon! I got mine from an old man who used it on his farm during duck season. Your rubi still looks new!

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Huck that's an awesome Rubicon! I got mine from an old man who used it on his farm during duck season. Your rubi still looks new!
Thanks ! It has less than 1000 miles on it and this picture was taken right after I got it fixed back up after my daughter flipped it over backwards . Luckily she wasn't hurt real bad , unlike a friend of mine (70yrsold) who flipped it on him 2 months later and was in ICU for 2 weeks ! Thank God he is ok and the Rubicon is back to new again too .

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I can't ever get rid of my old rancher. I have had it for 4 years. I go out and crank it up
And let it run. I try to drive it every couple of weeks. She has always been good and I take really good care of it. I know jshell has one to. Anyone else still have thier old four wheeler?

2000 Honda Rancher 350

View attachment 24222 View attachment 24223
Wife had an 01 rancher es. That was the most bulletproof and reliable wheeler I ever saw. Would've kept it but didn't really have a need for two machines anymore, hence the reason for upgrading to a sxs.

advertisement
I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Wife had an 01 rancher es. That was the most bulletproof and reliable wheeler I ever saw. Would've kept it but didn't really have a need for two machines anymore, hence the reason for upgrading to a sxs.
I've ridden my Rancher twice since I got my 2015 P500. I keep it as a spare for anyone who needs a ride, but it seems everyone has their own. What to do!?

Reactions: Spellmajr and JTW
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I've ridden my Rancher twice since I got my 2015 P500. I keep it as a spare for anyone who needs a ride, but it seems everyone has their own. What to do!?
Well I can tell you if you plan to sell it, plan on staying by the phone. Mine was sold in less than a day, as was my foreman. Hondas on the open market go quick. And for top dollar without question. I even priced mine what I thought might be high based on my guess of value since there were none to find for comparison and they disappeared like nothing.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still have my 2004 Rancher. Great machine. It's been my plow since day 1 and still is. I've put it through a lot and it keeps on going. It's the reason I waited for the P1K and didn't buy any other SxS. I wanted a Honda and 5 seat capability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

2000 Honda Rancher 350

View attachment 24222 View attachment 24223
Nope. The only Honda I had before was a three wheeler and I sold it because it was too dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: moparornocar
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I couldn't see my old 450 foreman sitting in the back yard with out getting any use, it was a bullet proof machine for me never gave me a problem, so I decided to let some one else enjoy it and sold it. The guy who bought it traveled 2 hours to pick it up, the last I heard it was still going strong.

Reactions: Montecresto
I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I see the p500 as the sxs equivalent of the Rancher, being nimble and easy to handle.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!