Anyone used L track before?

J

JTW

Looking at tie down options and I like the versatility of the e track systems.. but I ran across L track and like the smaller foot print.. anyone used the L track?

Reactions: BWAF
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at tie down options and I like the versatility of the e track systems.. but I ran across L track and like the smaller foot print.. anyone used the L track?
Have a link?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only downfall I see is it's not popular everywhere. E track is with tire nets ect. Looks like it sticks up higher but narrower.

J

JTW

I see no benefit of this over e track then. You'll have to have all the tie downs for whatever your hauling, where everyone else has etrack accessories.
Smaller profile, looks nice and easier to keep clean.. supposed to not have the slop you get with e track

Reactions: L2R
J

JTW

You been hanging around @Ragnar406 to much;) over analyzing ;)

Just giving ya a little grief ;)
Oh I’m aware.. I’m just on a limited time frame between Moab and getting it done. Trying to do it right the first time. I don’t want holes I don’t need in my trailer

Reactions: BWAF and Tigermark
L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I agree that it will be easier to clean. I always hated dirt and sh1t getting trapped in the E track. Leaf blower just wedged it in worse.
If you get the L track, interested to hear how you like it down the road.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You been hanging around @Ragnar406 to much;) over analyzing ;)

Just giving ya a little grief ;)
Hey, I have not yet begun to analyze any track system yet. But with that in mind what kind of rating does one need to go for to secure our Honda’s ? And is the rating split between the number of tie down points?

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hey, I have not yet begun to analyze any track system yet. But with that in mind what kind of rating does one need to go for to secure our Honda’s ? And is the rating split between the number of tie down points?
Those are good questions that your fine research with educate us on;)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh I’m aware.. I’m just on a limited time frame between Moab and getting it done. Trying to do it right the first time. I don’t want holes I don’t need in my trailer
Do they have wheel straps/nets readily available? If it's yes, then try it. If not go the normal route.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!