Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at tie down options and I like the versatility of the e track systems.. but I ran across L track and like the smaller foot print.. anyone used the L track?
This girl did. See how it turns out reinventing the wheel!
FB IMG 1564959244025

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at tie down options and I like the versatility of the e track systems.. but I ran across L track and like the smaller foot print.. anyone used the L track?
Very common in Handicap school buses but is recessed into the floor. Very durable but doesn’t work well with dirt and grime. It does look better than the e track especially if you could recess it into the floor somehow.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh I’m aware.. I’m just on a limited time frame between Moab and getting it done. Trying to do it right the first time. I don’t want holes I don’t need in my trailer

This is when you F-up. Don't get in a hurry. Even if you have to tie your rig down in whatever fashion you've used in the past.
Take your time and pick out the method you will live with from now on.

Reactions: JTW and Mudwing
J

JTW

This is when you F-up. Don't get in a hurry. Even if you have to tie your rig down in whatever fashion you've used in the past.
Take your time and pick out the method you will live with from now on.
I keep telling myself that.. unfortunately I have to do something on the floor ties as there are only 4 currently and they’re 20’ apart. Can’t make it work with 2 machines in there. BUT... I think the track will work well. Just going to get it and inspect it thoroughly before putting it in.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!