The Ginger Cracker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We need details!

So it really dud cone down to the wire, about got an rmax, came real close. Ultimately the talon won.
24 talonx live valve, havent brought it home yet, lots of goodies being installed, yes for the first time in my life I'm having a big portion of the parts install done.

Show it off when I get it home, super atv, ca tech, trail armor, take my money!

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So it really dud cone down to the wire, about got an rmax, came real close. Ultimately the talon won.
24 talonx live valve, havent brought it home yet, lots of goodies being installed, yes for the first time in my life I'm having a big portion of the parts install done.

Congrats, your going to love it!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X

Congrats sir

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia

Congratulations!!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Congrats!! 🤘

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R

I rode in and drove a '23 2X, its suspension was better in every way than my '21 2R. Congrats, ride it til it melts.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!