P1000 Are the standard halogens dual beam.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
People we met awhile ago were complaining about the headlights in their standard 1000 and since they were so good to us I wanted to surprise them with headlight and cup holders. I'm not finding much on the web. Could someone with one or who knows help

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
People we met awhile ago were complaining about the headlights in their standard 1000 and since they were so good to us I wanted to surprise them with headlight and cup holders. I'm not finding much on the web. Could someone with one or who knows help
It's high and low beam and is only one light bulb. I'm not the smartest on lighting and electronics. Hope that helps

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's exactly what I wanted to know thank you so much!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!